- Amana Tool (113)
- Axiom Precision (0)
- CNC Routers (8)
- CNC Router Accessories (20)
- CNC Software (2)
- Amana CNC Router Bits (113)
- Bessey Tools (31)
- Bow Products (7)
- Dimar (0)
- Excelsior (17)
- Festool (0)
- Festool New Products (40)
- Festool Abrasives (0)
- Planex Abrasive (3)
- D150 (6') Abrasive (4)
- D125 (5') Abrasive (4)
- D90 Abrasive (2)
- D93 Abrasive (2)
- Festool Combo Kits (7)
- Festool Domino Joiners (0)
- Domino Joiners (4)
- Domino DF500 Tenons (23)
- Domino DF700 Tenons (14)
- Festool Domino Connectors (21)
- Domino Cutters (9)
- Domino Accessories (4)
- Festool Drills (0)
- Cordless Drywall Gun (7)
- Cordless Drills (18)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Driver Bits (13)
- Festool Dust Extractors (0)
- CT Dust Extractors (14)
- Cleaning Sets (12)
- Filters & Filter Bags (32)
- Organization (6)
- Hoses (21)
- Festool Edge Bander (0)
- Edge Banders & Accessories (14)
- Edge Bander Adhesives (4)
- Festool Grinders (6)
- Festool Jigsaws (0)
- Jigsaws (11)
- Jigsaw Blades (15)
- Jigsaw Accessories (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Festool MFT Tables (10)
- Festool Miter Saw (15)
- Festool Multi-Tool (34)
- Festool Planer (10)
- Festool Planex Drywall Sander (13)
- Festool Router Tables (3)
- Festool Routers (0)
- Plunge Routers (12)
- Trim Routers (14)
- Festool Sanders (0)
- Rotex Sanders (4)
- RO 150 FEQ Pads & Accessories (6)
- RO 90 FEQ Pads & Accessories (9)
- RO 125 FEQ Pads & Accessories (4)
- Random Orbital Sanders (19)
- ETS / ETS EC 150 Pads & Accessories (5)
- ETS EC 125 Pads & Accessories (7)
- ETS 125 Pads & Accessories (3)
- Festool Sysrock Jobsite Radio (1)
- Festool Systainers (63)
- Festool Track Saws (0)
- Track Saws & Accessories (20)
- Track Saw Rails (12)
- Track Saw Rail Accessories (23)
- Track Saw Blades (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Festool VAC Sys Clamping System (13)
- Festool Work Lights (0)
- Work Lights (9)
- Batteries & Chargers (9)
- FMI Bandsaw Blades (9)
- FS Tool (30)
- Fuji Spray (0)
- HVLP Spray Systems (29)
- HVLP Spray Guns (34)
- Air Cap Sets (18)
- Compressor Spray Guns (13)
- Hammer (0)
- Woodworking Machines (4)
- King Industrial (44)
- Kreg Tool (23)
- Laguna Tools (31)
- Manpa Tools (13)
- Mirka (0)
- Sanders (8)
- Drywall Sander (6)
- Mirka Abrasives (14)
- Dust Extractors (9)
- Sanding Pads (7)
- Nova (5)
- Odie's Oil (40)
- Oneida Air (5)
- Powermatic (24)
- SawStop (0)
- Table Saws (18)
- Table Saw Accessories (20)
- Shaper Tools (9)
- Shop Fox / Woodstock (28)
- SuperMax Tools (37)
- TSO Products (28)
- Vectric (2)
- VSM Abrasives (7)
- Wilton Tools (4)
- Yeti Tool SmartBench (0)
- Yeti SmartBench (2)
- CNC Software (2)
- CNC Router Bits (96)
To Receive E-mail Notifications
On All of Our Promotions
Visit Us On Instagram
2.8W Laser Kit by JTech
Axiom 2.8W Laser Kit by JTech
This laser produces an amazing 2.8W of power with included 2.0A driver!
Built by J Tech Photonics specifically for any Axiom Iconic series CNC machine, this is the strongest laser accessory available in the market.
Engrave on wood, leather, acrylics, and many other materials.
Cut thin and soft woods like Balsa, Basswood, and many other types of materials like foam, paper, cloth and acrylics.
Compatible with all Iconic and i2R Series machines.
The new Axiom CNC laser by J Tech Photonics raises the bar in CNC accessory lasers. Precision laser trimmed regulators for constant current to the laser, 0.01 tuning resolution, digital isolation, soft start, ESD protection, current limiting, and the list goes on….But we have safety in mind as well! The US Federal Government has a list of things that are required for operating these high power class 4 lasers. They might seem trivial, but they could save your eyesight! Here is a rundown of the safety features which will protect yourself and others:
Key Switch – A key is needed to enable the laser. When the key switch is turned on, the laser is enabled and the key CANNOT come out. You can only remove the key when it is disabled. This feature is good if you have curious children or have your laser in a shared area and want to limit use. Just take the key out and hide it!
Remote Interlocks – This feature allows for addition of a switch on your enclosure so when it is open, the laser will automatically turn off. An interlock switch is also installed on the rear surface of the laser which insures that if the laser is removed from your Axiom CNC router, the beam is interrupted. They’ve also added an E Stop button for the laser, which is always good for if you need to stop the laser quickly!
Power Fault Protection - In the event of a power failure, your laser will be disabled, preventing the beam to illuminate as the power is restored. Simply press the reset button and you are back in action!
Emission Indicator - This kit is specific to the Axiom Precision Iconic line of CNC machines. This has everything you need to get your laser up and running on your Axiom machine. This kit includes:
- 2.8W 445nm Laser in Custom Protective Housing and Mount
- 2.0 Amp Adjustable Safety Compliant Laser Diode Driver with Pre-Wired Connections
- Power Adapter 12V 2.5A, US Style Plug
- Laser Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- Laser Extension Cables
The laser unit does not allow for software variability of output intensity. Therefore greyscale is not supported.
This is the strongest available laser offered on the market. We set the current to the maximum level recommended by the manufacturer to achieve a high level of power while still allowing for maximum lifetime.
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
|Item||Absolute Maximum Ratings||Unit|
|Forward Current (Tc = 25°C)||2||A|
|Absolute max output optical power||>2.8||W|
|Allowable Reverse Current (Tc = 25°C)||85||mA|
|Operating Case Temperature||50||°C|
Electrical / Optical Characteristics:
|Optical Output Power @2.5 amps||2.2||2.8||W|
|Focused Spot Size||0.007||0.009||Inches|
|Beam Divergence Full Angle (1/e^2) //||5||14||25||deg.|
|Beam Divergence Full Angle (1/e^2) – Perp||30||44||50||deg.|
* Note: The beam is slightly rectangular. Focused size specification is for the long axis.
* Above specifications are for reference purposes only and are subject to change. Figures in specifications may contain measurement errors.
Driver Overview This is the fourth generation of the popular High Current Laser Diode Driver series. We designed this new generation to follow the federal guidelines for safety compliance for high power Class 4 laser operation. This includes the use of a key enable switch, safety interlock system, power off reset, and laser LED indicators. All of these features make for a safer laser operation and will comply with federal laws regulating such operations.
At the heart of the product are laser trimmed parallel regulators to give constant current without the large temperature dissipation of other regulators. Couple this with inherent safety features like soft starting, current isolation, reverse protection, ESD protection, and thermal shutdown control and you have all you need in a small package.
The driver comes with pre-wired connections to integrate into the Axiom machines quickly.
- High power current source for driving Laser Diodes and Light Emitting Diodes.
- Current Range of 2.0 Amps.
- Current Ranges are adjustable in 500ma increments.
- Integrated cooling fan
- Soft start for diode protection.
- Reverse diode and ESD protection.
- Thermal Protection and Over Current Protection.
- Key switch, Remote Interlock, Power Fault Reset
- Compact Size.
- CW Mode and Input Control Mode.
- Digitally isolated control input.
- Control from CW to 5KHz.
- Configurable Input signal: Inverting /Non-Inverting.
- Multiple connector options for both Laser/LED output and control input.
- LED status lights for input laser enabled and laser on.
All Axiom Web Pricing Is F.O.B. Our Winnipeg Warehouse
|Current Source Range:||0 – 2.0 Amps|
|Current Limit Jumper Settings:||0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 Amps|
|Compliance Voltage w/12V adapter:||8 volts|
|Current Adjustment:||Analog Trim Pot|
|Current Range Accuracy||Always greater than limit, no more than 15%|
|Laser Diode Protection:||Soft Start, Reverse Voltage, Current Limit, Thermal Shutdown|
|Integrated Safety Features||Laser Enable Key Switch, Integrated Laser Interlock, Power off Reset, LED Indicators|
|AC Adapter Input Voltage:||100 – 240 VAC|
|Control Signal Digital Isolation Voltage:||4500 Vrms|
|Minimum Control Signal ”Turn On” Voltage:||2.8 Volts|
|Control Signal Maximum Voltage:||36 Volts|
|Control Signal Maximum Current:||50 ma|
|Control Signal Maximum Frequency:||5KHz|
|Connectors:||Screw Terminal and Molex Mini-Fit Jr™ Connectors|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 70 °C|
|Dimensions:||3.6? x 2.2?|