- Yeti Tool SmartBench (3)
- Festool (0)
- Festool New Products (3)
- Festool Combo Kits (0)
- Festool Dust Extractors (0)
- CT Dust Extractors (14)
- Cleaning Sets (12)
- Filters & Filter Bags (30)
- Organization (6)
- Hoses (18)
- Festool MFT Tables (10)
- Festool Systainers (24)
- Festool Track Saws (0)
- Track Saws & Accessories (22)
- Track Saw Rails (12)
- Track Saw Rail Accessories (23)
- Track Saw Blades (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (11)
- Festool Miter Saw (15)
- Festool Domino Joiners (0)
- Domino Joiners (4)
- Domino DF500 Tenons (23)
- Domino DF700 Tenons (14)
- Festool Domino Connectors (21)
- Domino Cutters (9)
- Domino Accessories (4)
- Festool Jigsaws (0)
- Jigsaws (11)
- Jigsaw Blades (25)
- Jigsaw Accessories (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (11)
- Festool Grinders (6)
- Festool Multi-Tool (34)
- Festool Routers (0)
- Plunge Routers (11)
- Trim Routers (14)
- Festool Router Tables (7)
- Festool Edge Bander (0)
- Edge Banders & Accessories (14)
- Edge Bander Adhesives (4)
- Festool Planer (10)
- Festool Drills (0)
- Cordless Drywall Gun (8)
- Cordless Drills (14)
- Batteries and Chargers (11)
- Driver Bits (13)
- Festool Work Lights (0)
- Work Lights (9)
- Batteries & Chargers (11)
- Festool Sysrock Jobsite Radio (1)
- Festool Planex Drywall Sander (13)
- Festool Sanders (0)
- Rotex Sanders (3)
- RO 150 FEQ Pads & Accessories (5)
- RO 90 FEQ Pads & Accessories (9)
- RO 125 FEQ Pads & Accessories (4)
- Random Orbital Sanders (11)
- ETS / ETS EC 150 Pads & Accessories (5)
- ETS EC 125 Pads & Accessories (3)
- ETS 125 Pads & Accessories (3)
- Festool Abrasives (0)
- Planex Abrasive (3)
- D150 (6') Abrasive (4)
- D125 (5') Abrasive (4)
- D90 Abrasive (2)
- D93 Abrasive (2)
- Festool VAC Sys Clamping System (13)
- Fuji Spray (0)
- HVLP Spray Systems (29)
- HVLP Spray Guns (36)
- Air Cap Sets (18)
- Compressor Spray Guns (13)
- Axiom Precision (0)
- CNC Routers (9)
- CNC Router Accessories (17)
- CNC Software (3)
- Amana CNC Router Bits (56)
- Amana Tool (56)
- Mirka (0)
- Sanders (10)
- Drywall Sander (8)
- Mirka Abrasives (11)
- Dust Extractors (7)
- Sanding Pads (5)
- SawStop (0)
- Table Saws (18)
- Table Saw Accessories (21)
- Laguna (27)
- SuperMax Tools (37)
- Powermatic (25)
- Kreg Tool (12)
- Nova (2)
- TSO Products (20)
- Bow Products (7)
- Damstom (4)
- Grex (10)
- Hammer (0)
- Woodworking Machines (4)
- Excelsior (17)
- King Industrial (24)
- FS Tool (30)
- FMI Bandsaw Blades (9)
- VSM Abrasives (9)
- Bessey Tools (24)
- Dimar (0)
To Receive E-mail Notifications
On All of Our Promotions
Visit Us On Instagram
Yeti Tool SmartBench
The World's First Industrial Grade Portable Self-Powered Smart CNC Router
Take CNC routing out of the factory and into your workshop with SmartBench, the patented large format, CNC router from YetiTool.
With it’s touchscreen assistant, light compactable frame and 3-axis cutting capability, everything has been imagined in designing this industrial grade, user-friendly smart router.
Not only that, it assembles in 3 minutes or less and can be stored in even the tightest of workshops/industrial units.
Now you can own a large format CNC at an affordable price with a space friendly footprint.
Ease of use
- Intuitive touch screen control.
- Wi-Fi/USB connectivity for simple file transfer.
- Z axis Tool Touch Off for fast, easy and accurate setting.
- Extraction system for clean operation.
- Pack up and store away in 3 minutes.
- Autonomous cutting – Working with you. SmartBench gets the job done whilst allowing you to get on with other tasks.
- Fast setup – plan your job on the touch screen, set your materials and press go.
- Astonishing job time – SmartBench can perform multiple cutting operations, dramatically improving your job time.
- SmartBench fits into a SWB van.
- Sections have been made to be handled by one person.
- Nothing more required to start producing standard shapes than SmartBench and a router bit.
- Set up on site within 3 minutes.
- Process up to 2500mm (98.43'') x 1250mm (49.2'') sheets edge to edge.
- Use SmartBench in feed-through mode and process any length of work surface.
- Softwood and hardwood timber sections up to 150mm thick.
- Timber based composite boards
- Composite work surfaces
- Polycarbonate, Acrylic and other forms of plastic
- Sheet Aluminium
Quality and accuracy assured
- Accurate to +/-0.5mm (0.019685″) or better, over a 2.5m (98.42″) distance.
- CE certified
- Remote software upgrades means you get the benefit of our ever increasing library of cutting apps
Safety in mind
- E Stops
- Interrupt bars along the x axis
- Cutter door open cut out switch
|X axis travel:||49.8" (1265mm)|
|X axis maximum speed:||590" per minute (15 meters per minute)|
|Y axis travel:||99.0" (2515mm)|
|Y axis maximum speed:||590" per minute (15 meters per minute)|
|Z axis travel:||6.0" (152mm)|
|Z axis maximum speed:||78" per minute (2 meters per minute)|
|Maximum sheet cut size:||97.24" x 48.7" (2470 x 1237mm)|
|Maximum depth of material:||6.0" (152mm)|
|X & Y Axis:||Rack and pinion|
|Z Axis:||Lead screw|
|Spindle speed:||5,000 – 24,000 rpm (model dependent)|
|Collet size:||1/4" collets shipped for Canadian purchases|
|Accuracy:||Accurate to +/-0.5mm (0.019685″) or better, over a 2.5m (98.42″) distance.|
|Assembled dimensions:||107.9" (2740mm) L x 65.0" (1650mm) W x 53.2" (1350mm) H|
In order to get cutting, you’ll need to use your own CAD/CAM software to design and create your projects. We recommend you use Vectric Aspire, Vectric VCarve, or Fusion 360 however any CAM processor that produces grbl output will work fine!
Standard router bits can be used to fit the router head. Canadian systems are shipping with a 1/4" collet.
Remember though that high quality CNC router bits will yield better results.
See our selection of Amana CNC router bits here.
You will need to provide a dust extraction unit to attach our standard hose to, and then plug the power supply into the on/off socket provided.
Please see our selection of Festool Dust Extractors here.
We've designed our routers as a self install product to negate the need and cost of any professional installation.
Once you receive your router and have unpacked it, installation is easy, just follow our comprehensive instructions and you'll be up and running in approximately 5 minutes.
We appreciate the experience of receiving your router is all part of the buying experience. So we’ve thought about that too.
Our packaging has been design to be easily handled by one person as it is easily separated into four cartons.
Y Bench Carton Dimensions – 105’’ x 21’’ x 4" / 65 lbs (266.7 cm x 53.34 cm x 10.16 cm / 29.48 kg)
X Beam 1 Carton Dimensions – 61’’ x 14’’ x 14" / 88 lbs (154.94 cm x 35.56 cm x 35.56 cm / 39.92 kg)
X Beam 2 Carton Dimensions – 44" x 12" x 10" / 38 lbs (111.76 cm x 30.48 cm x 25.4 cm / 17.24 kg)
Z Head Carton Dimensions – 21" x 14" x 14" / 27 lbs (53.34 cm x 35.56 cm x 35.56 cm / 12.25 kg)
Packaging dimensions are subject to change.