- Amana Tool (113)
- Axiom Precision (0)
- CNC Routers (8)
- CNC Router Accessories (20)
- CNC Software (2)
- Amana CNC Router Bits (113)
- Bessey Tools (31)
- Bow Products (7)
- Dimar (0)
- Excelsior (17)
- Festool (0)
- Festool New Products (40)
- Festool Abrasives (0)
- Planex Abrasive (3)
- D150 (6') Abrasive (4)
- D125 (5') Abrasive (4)
- D90 Abrasive (2)
- D93 Abrasive (2)
- Festool Combo Kits (7)
- Festool Domino Joiners (0)
- Domino Joiners (4)
- Domino DF500 Tenons (23)
- Domino DF700 Tenons (14)
- Festool Domino Connectors (21)
- Domino Cutters (9)
- Domino Accessories (4)
- Festool Drills (0)
- Cordless Drywall Gun (7)
- Cordless Drills (18)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Driver Bits (13)
- Festool Dust Extractors (0)
- CT Dust Extractors (14)
- Cleaning Sets (12)
- Filters & Filter Bags (32)
- Organization (6)
- Hoses (21)
- Festool Edge Bander (0)
- Edge Banders & Accessories (14)
- Edge Bander Adhesives (4)
- Festool Grinders (6)
- Festool Jigsaws (0)
- Jigsaws (11)
- Jigsaw Blades (15)
- Jigsaw Accessories (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Festool MFT Tables (10)
- Festool Miter Saw (15)
- Festool Multi-Tool (34)
- Festool Planer (10)
- Festool Planex Drywall Sander (13)
- Festool Router Tables (3)
- Festool Routers (0)
- Plunge Routers (12)
- Trim Routers (14)
- Festool Sanders (0)
- Rotex Sanders (4)
- RO 150 FEQ Pads & Accessories (6)
- RO 90 FEQ Pads & Accessories (9)
- RO 125 FEQ Pads & Accessories (4)
- Random Orbital Sanders (19)
- ETS / ETS EC 150 Pads & Accessories (5)
- ETS EC 125 Pads & Accessories (7)
- ETS 125 Pads & Accessories (3)
- Festool Sysrock Jobsite Radio (1)
- Festool Systainers (63)
- Festool Track Saws (0)
- Track Saws & Accessories (20)
- Track Saw Rails (12)
- Track Saw Rail Accessories (23)
- Track Saw Blades (13)
- Batteries and Chargers (9)
- Festool VAC Sys Clamping System (13)
- Festool Work Lights (0)
- Work Lights (9)
- Batteries & Chargers (9)
- FMI Bandsaw Blades (9)
- FS Tool (30)
- Fuji Spray (0)
- HVLP Spray Systems (29)
- HVLP Spray Guns (34)
- Air Cap Sets (18)
- Compressor Spray Guns (13)
- Hammer (0)
- Woodworking Machines (4)
- King Industrial (44)
- Kreg Tool (23)
- Laguna Tools (31)
- Manpa Tools (13)
- Mirka (0)
- Sanders (8)
- Drywall Sander (6)
- Mirka Abrasives (14)
- Dust Extractors (9)
- Sanding Pads (7)
- Nova (5)
- Odie's Oil (40)
- Oneida Air (5)
- Powermatic (24)
- SawStop (0)
- Table Saws (18)
- Table Saw Accessories (20)
- Shaper Tools (9)
- Shop Fox / Woodstock (28)
- SuperMax Tools (37)
- TSO Products (28)
- Vectric (2)
- VSM Abrasives (7)
- Wilton Tools (4)
- Yeti Tool SmartBench (0)
- Yeti SmartBench (2)
- CNC Software (2)
- CNC Router Bits (96)
To Receive E-mail Notifications
On All of Our Promotions
Visit Us On Instagram
Yeti Tool SmartBench V1.2 Standard CNC Router
Process 4 foot x 8 foot sheets
Now you too can work with industrial sized sheet material, whatever your environment. With full reach over its entire working area, don’t be afraid to think big.
Easy to Use
New to CNC?
Get started in no time with SmartBenchs intuitive touchscreen console and ground-breaking cutting apps that allow you to design and cut without having to leave your workshop.
Don't lose real estate
Don't want to use a large format CNC router all the time? No problems, pack down your SmartBench in just 3 minutes, and store away when not in use.
Easy to Justify
Our goal is to make CNC accessible to everyone, not just large businesses with deep pockets. You won’t find another large format CNC machine that comes close to our price range.
- What else do I need ?
- Warranty & Installation
- Product Videos
Take CNC routing out of the factory and into your workshop with SmartBench, the patented large format, CNC router from YetiTool.
With its touchscreen assistant, light compact frame, and 3-axis cutting capability, everything has been imagined in designing this industrial grade, user-friendly smart router.
Not only that, it assembles in 3 minutes or less and can be stored in even the tightest of workshops/industrial units.
Now you can own a large format CNC at an affordable price with a space friendly footprint.
Our entry level large format CNC Router is designed to accommodate those on the tightest of budgets, whilst giving you a tool to produce large scale projects in small spaces.
We’ve kept all the groundbreaking features of SmartBench V1.1 in an affordable package by using our standard spindle with manual speed control and OZ collet system.
Combined with ShapeCutter our new console based cutting app, you have an intuitive and powerful tool at your fingertips allowing you to start creating like never before.
For those new to CNC, ShapeCutter has a walk-through job wizard making getting started a simple process.
SmartBench Standard - Model Specific Features
- Z-Head V2
- 110V 800W Spindle
- Manual speed control
- Standard OZ collet - max 10mm shank
- Can accommodate up to a 10 amp extraction system
- Easy to use step by step set-up wizard walks you through your cut.
- Navigation tabs allow you to navigate through the set up tasks.
- 10 different geometry types to choose from.
- Save your tool/job profile for a quick job turn around.
- Prompts and hints on process.
- Compatible with both inches and millimeters.
Ease of use
- Intuitive touch screen control.
- Wi-Fi (2.4GHz Network only)/USB connectivity for simple file transfer.
- Z Probe for fast, easy and accurate setting.
- Extraction system for clean operation.
- Pack up and store away in 3 minutes.
- Easy and quick calibration app ensures your SmartBench is always in tip top condition.
- Autonomous cutting – Working with you. SmartBench gets the job done whilst allowing you to get on with other tasks.
- Fast setup – plan your job on the touch screen, set your materials and press go.
- Astonishing job time – SmartBench can perform multiple cutting operations, dramatically improving your job time.
- SmartBench fits into a SWB van.
- Sections have been made to be handled by one person.
- Nothing more required to start producing standard shapes than SmartBench and a router bit.
- Set up on site within 3 minutes.
- Height adjustable feet makes light work of setting up on un-even surfaces.
- Process up to 2500mm (98.43'') x 1250mm (49.2'') sheets edge to edge.
- Use SmartBench in feed-through mode and process any length of work surface.
- Softwood and hardwood timber sections up to 150mm thick.
- Timber based composite boards
- Composite work surfaces
- Polycarbonate, Acrylic and other forms of plastic
Quality and accuracy
- Accuracy of +/-0.5mm or better
- CE certified
- Remote software upgrades means you get the benefit of our ever increasing library of cutting apps
Safety in mind
- E Stop
- Interrupt bars along the x axis
- Cutter door open cut out switch
SmartBench Model Comparison
|Feature Standard Precision PrecisionPro Z-Head V2||
|Manual spindle motor speed control||
|YetiTool SC1 spindle motor||
|Digital Spindle Motor Speed control||
|Auto tool stop if spindle under too much load||
|Real-time spindle load display||
|Dual lead screw Z axis||
|Laser X/Y Datum Point||
|Finish part precision +/-0.5mm or better||
|Maximum shank diameter||
|X axis travel:||49.8" (1265mm)|
|X axis maximum speed:||236" per minute (6 meters per minute)|
|Y axis travel:||99.0" (2515mm)|
|Y axis maximum speed:||236" per minute (6 meters per minute)|
|Z axis travel:||6.0" (152mm)|
|Z axis maximum speed:||78" per minute (2 meters per minute)|
|Maximum sheet cut size:||98.43" x 49.2" (2470 x 1237mm)|
|Maximum depth of material:||6.0" (152mm)|
|X & Y Axis:||Rack and pinion|
|Z Axis:||Lead screw|
|Spindle speed:||5,000 – 24,000 rpm (model dependent)|
|Collet size:||1/4" collets shipped for Canadian purchases|
|Accuracy:||Accurate to +/-0.5mm (0.019685″) or better, over a 2.5m (98.42″) distance.|
|Assembled dimensions:||107.9" (2740mm) L x 65.0" (1650mm) W x 53.2" (1350mm) H|
|Assembled weight:||236 lbs. (105kg)|
In order to get cutting, you’ll need to use your own CAD/CAM software to design and create your projects. We recommend you use Vectric Aspire, Vectric VCarve, or Fusion 360 however any CAM processor that produces grbl output will work fine!
Standard router bits can be used to fit the router head. Canadian systems are shipping with a 1/4" collet.
Remember though that high quality CNC router bits will yield better results.
See our selection of Amana CNC router bits here.
You will need to provide a dust extraction unit to attach our standard hose to, and then plug the power supply into the on/off socket provided.
Please see our selection of Festool Dust Extractors here.
We've designed our routers as a self install product to negate the need and cost of any professional installation.
Once you receive your router and have unpacked it, installation is easy, just follow our comprehensive instructions and you'll be up and running in approximately 5 minutes.
Please visit Yeti's maintenance page for details of the 50, 100 and 320 hour checks and maintenance procedures to perform
We appreciate the experience of receiving your router is all part of the buying experience. So we’ve thought about that too.
Our packaging has been design to be easily handled by one person as it is easily separated into four cartons.
|1||360mm (14.2'')||350mm (13.7'')||550mm (21.7'')||15KG (33.7 lbs)|
|2||360mm (14.7'')||360mm (14.7'')||1550mm (61'')||35KG (78.8 lbs)|
|3||540mm (21.3'')||110mm (4.3'')||2700mm (106.3'')||45KG (101.3 lbs)|
|4||350mm (13.8'')||260mm (10.2'')||1100mm (43.3'')||10KG (25 lbs)|
Packaging dimensions are subject to change.
|1||Z Head, EasyCut Console, Tools|
|2||Upper and Lower X Beams, Power Leads|